Avarun Consulting Limited is further seeking to recruit on behalf of our client, certain next level Management personnel who shall support the company’s Senior Management personnel in their pursuit of NCAA Air Operator Certificate (AOC), in accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations 2015, and subsequent operation of an airline in Commercial Air Transportation.
- Job Position: Operations Control Manager
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Category: Aviation
- The development, implementation, and enforcement of operational control standards, policies, and procedures pertaining to the Operations Control function, in keeping with all Safety, NCAA, Corporate and Operations Coordination requirements; on behalf of the Head of Flight Operations
- Providing flight operational support through Dispatch services including, but not limited to, Flight Planning, Flight Watch, Weather Briefing, and communications as required by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Ensuring that all Operations Control personnel are provided with adequate training, checking, and route familiarization suitable to the position being held within the Operations Control Unit.
- The applicant must be a holder of a Flight Dispatch License and have in-depth knowledge of Airline Operational control processes
- 3+ years’ experience in Airline Operations Management role
- 10+ years’ experience as Flight Dispatcher in Commercial Air Transportation
- Excellent management, administration, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
14th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email