Inchcape is the leading independent multi-brand global automotive distributor. We operate in over 40 markets and territories with a portfolio of the world’s leading automotive brands. We employ over 19,000 people and deliver a digital sales and marketing network that extends to cover most of our global operations.
As a distributor, we are the brand custodian and operate across a vehicle’s lifecycle from launch of new products, through to used car sales and aftersales. We are responsible for everything from brand positioning and marketing to logistics, through to network management.
Job Position: Operations Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- The Operations Executive – Marine Services reporting to the Country Manager shall primarily be responsible to execute operational functions in the areas of documentation, data collection, filing and gathering of ports information useful for ISS, as well as updating information on ONEDA.
- Monitor ports information and collect data that are useful for ISS operations.
- Prepare and process cargo manifest with Port Authorities and Government Officials at Ports.
- Prompt and accurate update of information and data on ONEDA and Optic systems.
- Attend Port Committee meetings as may be required to discuss onshore matters.
- Ensuring that all vessel inward and outward manifests are opened, closed and arrange in the safety manner.
- Manage all the port call files as per the ISS SOP
- Boarding and clearing Offshore, Onshore vessels with government authorizes.
- Responding to CLS hub office, and Owner’s matter promptly on email
- Attend all crew change matters, hotel bookings and VISA processing follow up at Ports.
- Processing of Invoices and updating on ONEDA
- Candidates should possess a relevant academic Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ maritime operations and logistics experience in Nigeria
- Knowledge of local Ports and Government authorities
- Proficiency in Basic MS Office application (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Valid driving license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of local Ports / Shipping operations
- Knowledge of customer base and their requirements
- Working knowledge of operating and / or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Experience of working to pre-defined processes and procedures and delivering work in accordance to SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal relation
- A team player with an excellent attitude.
- Authentic (doing the right thing even when no one is looking)
- Have a global perspective and possess analytical thinking
What we offer you
A diverse range of benefits, depending on your geographical location. At this instance, you will enjoy:
- A place to grow your career – We’ll help you set big goals and exceed them.
- Competitive salary package and performance-based bonus scheme
- Premium medical health insurance coverage
- People. Work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates.
- Value Award celebration events
- Plus, much more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applications submitted through the ISS Careers website will be acknowledged.