Cathari Fortia is an energy and commodities company and sits at the heart of the world’s energy flows, trading over seven million barrels of crude oil and products and delivering energy products to countries worldwide.
We are seeking for Operations Manager to increase the productivity of the firm.
- Acts as a strategic partner on the leadership team and work closely with the team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
- Coaches and develops the team to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
- Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency, and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures.
- Works collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the firm and ensure excellent client service.
- Provides timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Leads and develops a team across multiple locations and over various functions.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team.
- Provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program, collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Corporate management
- Financial planning and strategy
- Strategic planning and vision
- Promotion of process improvement
- Marketing and business development
- Budget development
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of operational management experience.
- Previous work experience in an energy company.
- Proven background in developing and managing operational metrics.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- “Big picture” thinking – Be able to address top-level concerns and find the best path forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills required – Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the CEO