Michael Stevens Consulting is a leading Management Consulting firm in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with three other offices in Nigeria and one in Accra, Ghana we have over the past 28 years assisted various organizations to achieve sustainable business goals in Human Resource Management, Strategy, and Financial Management.
- Job Position: Operations Manager
- Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Description / Requirements
- The preferred candidates for the Operations Manager must have automation/ instrumentation/ power experience with significant business development and project management experience
- Strong management/ leadership skills
- He will coordinate the business development team, lead from the front in business development and assist the General Manager in the coordination of the office
- Indeed, he will take care of the office when the GM is not around
- He/ She will have a good understanding of budgets, understand that’s its revenue that drives the company, and issues relating to target setting and performance management
- This is a very important position, working with the GM and the COO
- Experience in an engineering consulting company, specializing in automation/ instrumentation and power
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 7 – 10 years Experience.
14th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications indicating current remuneration to [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.