Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Locations: Abuja & Abia
- Be active in all of the field operations and work closely with respective supervisors.
- Solve any technical and operational issues for Drivers and customers as required.
- Relay feedback and provide suggestion to the technical team and the management team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time
- Make strategic decisions to prioritize within functional area; guide and set goals for the overall team
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Monitoring of ride operations.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with local and other Central Operations teams, as well as marketing, product and other central functions, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.