Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The position will contribute to the development and implementation/improvement of the organizational strategies, operational practices, quality, hazards and risk management, budget achievements and client satisfaction.
- Manage processes, budgets and people
- Supporting the operations planning process
- ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are met
- Managing stock control and inventory checks
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Supervises the project manager to achieve the target fixed KPIs (Security, Planning, budget, quality, production)
- Promote local project and site managers for better positions in the organization, having in mind that Operation manager position will be replaced by a local in a defined time.
- Organizes trade tests/ interviews and ensuring the most suitably qualified are hired.
- Issue documents such as Project Management Plan and Report of Experience feedback
- Revises and reviews specifics tenders with the estimation department
- Coordination and communication between support services (HR, Admin, Logistics, Procurement, Project mgt & Controls) functions to enable a smooth-running operation
- Organization and supervision of logistics, human resources and management of risks
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the top management’s vision and process ideals
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Drive initiatives in the site and staff management team, that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
Education And Qualification
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Qualified with NACE 3 certification or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years on Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry. Bosiet, NACE 3 or equivalent,
- Years of Experience: minimum 12 yrs management
- Age: 35
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.