Would you like to work for a brand-new start-up in the fast-growing FinTech industry? You will play a key role in shaping, building and growing the business.
Three Finance is looking for a hands-on Operations Manager to head the company. Ideally, you’ll have a strong background in banking, with in-depth knowledge of the Nigerian banking industry. And you’ll also have experience in the tech industry.
We plan to disrupt the current banking systems available in Nigeria, by making it easier, faster and simpler to open an account, send money, make payments, and track finances.
- Design, implement and manage a cohesive financial and operational strategy and ensure operational efficiency globally
- Manage all strategic business operations, including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures
- Oversee internal/outsourced accounting/finance, marketing/comms, HR, compliance/legal functions
- Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues between personnel
- Develop business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Oversee IT and information security processes
- Oversee all investor relations activity, including management of external banking relationships
- 5+ years of experience in a similar field – Fintech/Tech start-up, Business & Financial Operations Management experience or Fintech/Tech-focused banking, PE or VC experience
- Educated to degree level
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Demonstrated budget management and financial forecasting experience
- Fundamental knowledge of product commercialisation and revenue management
- Big-picture strategic mindset with the ability to identify trends and drive growth initiatives