FirstCourt Property Limited is a one-stop reputable real estate company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including estate development, property management, and leasing, residential and commercial sales, valuations, market research, and independent mortgage advice. We bring buyers together with sellers, tenants with property owners, and investors with developers, in both residential and commercial property markets.
- Job Position: Operations Officer
- Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Department: Operations
- Reports to: Property Supervisor
Management of Rent Collection:
- Assist with rent collection to be effective as possible across all tenancies
- Agree and achieve targets for rent collection
- Ensure consistency of rent and non-rent charges such as service charges.
Management of Vacant Properties:
- Ensure all voids and vacancies are kept to a minimum
- Work closely with other property agents, where necessary, to ensure timely allocation of tenants to properties.
Management of Maintenance:
- Ensure that the quality of the property portfolio (residential, office and retail) is maintained to a sufficient level
- Ensure that robust systems are in place to track and record all maintenance works and to adequately report same
- Take ownership on the development of property management, and maintenance budgets or plans.
Tenant Satisfaction & Property Management:
- Ensure there is a transparent method for tracking customer and tenant satisfaction levels
- Ensure that customer and tenant satisfaction levels are set at an agreed high standard and are met or exceeded
- Assist with the development of property management arrangements
- Follow best practice arrangements for ongoing maintenance and property management.
- Provide a weekly report end covering all areas of responsibility
- Ensure information regarding rents, vacancy and maintenance is recorded correctly in a timely manner
- Achieve KPI’s set in relation to property operations.
- Work within the framework of the overall objectives of First Court Property
- Positively promote First Court Property in activities and conduct
- Comply in full and adhere to all First Court Property policies including confidentiality.
- Must hold an SSCE / OND certificate
- Must reside in Ikorodu or its environs
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
- Practical experience and understanding of property management and the part First Court Property plays in this area.
- Proven leadership capability, drive and ambition with ability to take the initiative
- Ability to network and to foster positive relationships both in the wider community and in the sector
- Must possess sufficient skill in strategic planning and project management.
- 1-2 years Experience.
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.