Summer Green is into micro-lending and investment. Our Mission is to tailor a suite of personal and business financial solutions at competitive rates to help our people take control of their needs, stay on top of challenges and grab opportunities.
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Workdays: Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
- Ensure effective and efficient management of resources through implementing the assigned processes and practices across the organization.
- S/he will be responsible for people, marketing, operations, business development, and the application of internal controls.
- Supervise the Credit officers, ensuring they deliver on their targets
- Work closely with the administrative officer to resolve issues with difficult customers
- Provide reports on operations as requested by the CEO
- Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the branch, team development, team morale ad implementation of microfinance code of conduct.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field of education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Social Science or related field preferred.
- Skills: Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Should be Internet savvy.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Experience required: 2 to 5 years of direct experience with the management of collection, monitoring and risk management is highly desirable
- Knowledge of how to drive a car and a second language (Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa) is an advantage
- Must be living close to the office.
N70,000 / month
21st July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV or Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Office: C12, D’Cherub Mall,
Opposite New Road Junction,
Lekki – Lagos State.