Zenith Carex International Limited was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front-line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Job Position: Operations Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Plan and coordinate warehousing and transportation in the distribution chain.
- Responsible for coordinating the movement of goods in the company, making sure that the right number of goods ordered is moved to the right locations and to the right persons at the scheduled time.
- Supervise the loading of goods into vehicles for delivery.
- Give vivid directions and guidelines to delivery agents about the nature of goods and delivery locations, and maintain communication with them to ensure that goods are not damaged in transit.
- Prepare invoices for orders and deliveries as part of record keeping measures and evidence of transactions.
- Keep records of all logistics activities, documenting procedures, guidelines, and changes in procedures for reference purposes.
- A Degree in Business Management or its related field.
- 3 – 5 years good working knowledge of the logistics field.
- Strong knowledge of logistics management for efficient service delivery
- Good communication skills to understand the details of clients’ deliveries, and pass instructions to team members to carry out without erring.
- Ability to drive a bus and have a good knowledge of Nigerian roads.
- Good time management skills.
22nd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Operations Officer (Ikeja Branch)” as the subject of the mail.