De Koo-lar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment.
De Koolar Nigeria Limited has 5 core values which are integrity, safety, health and environmental friendliness, customer satisfaction, research and development, holiness.
Job Position: Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Site visitation for all ongoing project and Maintenance work.
- Material handling, monitoring and recovery both in the factory and job site.
- Customer visitation for after sale customers follow up.
- Close monitoring of project and maintenance activities.
- Design and implement plans for the effective use of material and labor resources to achieve manufacturing target.
- Supervise the operations of manufacturing personnel to ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and time schedule.
- Oversee the orienting, and training of technical production employees to ensure a competent workforce.
- Conduct studies and research to discover a more effective approach to production.
- Monitor a manufacturing team to ensure operations are in compliance with health and safety standards.
- Supervise the Project and Maintenance Manager and the activities in the sub-department.
- Oversee the procurement of raw materials and equipment required for manufacturing.
- Work with the General Manager in bidding for new contract from potential client.
- Conduct performance appraisals with the assistance of Human Resources Department.
- Manage the hand over procedures of project to clients.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 3 – 8 years work experience.
7th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.