Owens and Xley Consults – Our client in a Fashion industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production / Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Oversee production process and manage individuals in the production team to ensure efficiency.
- Prepare job cards.
- Assign tasks from the job cards to tailors.
- Carry out fabric tests before production.
- Hand out fabrics and accessories to tailors and beaders.
- Monitor pattern cutting to curtail waste.
- Conduct quality control on in process and finished garments.
- Ensure that the production process conforms to company standards.
- Monitor team members to achieve the daily production targets.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies for seamless operations.
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensure that team members abide by workplace safety rules.
- Plan production meetings, production activities, team schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Research on ways to improve staffing in the production team.
- Follow up with recruitment processes in the production team, assess new hires (tailors, finishers, pattern makers etc), and check if candidates hired have the required skills for the role.
- Stay abreast of the latest fashion trends and product competition.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience.
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
18th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.