Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye-care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare. Me Cure saw the opportunity as a dearth in medical diagnostics and quickly offered reliable investigations for more than 2500 tests to now become a household name for imaging, pathology and cardiac-care services.
During the past four years, we have launched seven healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria (including three public-private partnership centers signed with Abia and Ondo). We have also opened a Me Cure Eye Center, which is our state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat, and perform vision-related surgeries. We’re currently working on commissioning the first oncology center in West Africa, with a tentative launch in the second quarter of 2021. We are the first and only healthcare company to introduce PET CT to Nigeria, which is a revolutionary and highly advanced tool for cancer diagnosis. At Me Cure, we hire only the most highly trained professional technicians and medical professionals, and we use only the best cutting-edge tools and technology to provide world-class service to the Nigerian people.
Job Position: Ophthalmologist
Job Location: Lagos
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- A Medical Degree in Ophthalmology.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency in Ophthalmology.
- A license to practice Ophthalmology.
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye.
- Strong physics and math skills, and excellent medical knowledge.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Ophthalmologist” as the subject of the email.