Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Job Position: Optician
Job Location: Abuja
- Fitting contact lenses and giving advice on their care and use;
- Taking frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
- Interpreting optical prescriptions written by optometrists or ophthalmologists;
- Checking lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications;
- Ordering lenses from prescription houses;
- Giving advice to patients on lens type, frames, and styling;
- Arranging and maintaining shop displays;
- Advising partially sighted patients on the use of low vision aids;
- Advising patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed;
- Selecting, managing, and ordering a range of optical products.
- Must be an ND holder in the Dispensing Optician program;
- Must possess a certificate of training (s) in optical laboratory technician;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience;
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online