PCL redefines full-service and brings expertise across all project types, at all scales, and under all procurement models. As innovative solution providers and construction specialists, we leverage our expertise to customize the right approach for your project to exceed your expectations.
Collaborative, driven and innovative: we’re focused on finding the best way forward and elevating your vision of success.
- Job Position: Organisational Development Manager
- Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
The Organisational Development Manager will be responsible for shaping and coordinating the company’s efforts to develop into a more diverse, and agile business by implementing meaningful, relevant, developmental activities that link to its goals and objectives.
Our client, a leader in the Airlines/Aviation Industry is seeking to fill the position of Organisational Development Manager.
- Success of training programs
- Efficiency of processes
- Achievement of set out goals
- Employee satisfaction
- Development of employees
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, Finance, or related field
- Master’s degree in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, Business Administration, or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7-10 years previous relevant experience as an Organisational Development specialist in related Industry is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and influencing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online