Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-commerce high tech platform company in Africa, the head office is in Hong Kong China. we are operating well in Uganda, Ghana,Cote’ d’ Ivoire and India. Our mission is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make money through our platforms advanced technical capabilites, global supply chain resources.
Job Position: Outbound Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage global operational strategy for products including developing, implementing, and managing reverse logistic service operations
- Work with third-party service providers and internal teams to ensure effective delivery of reverse logistic services
- Responsible for the Consumer Returns Disposition Strategy, defining recovery directives for all the products, optimizing inventory, and turnaround time, and maximizing recovery rates
- After Sales Quality management, responsible to drive the operations teams in charge of defining and implementing recovery plans, tracking tasks execution and costs across the supply chain, and providing regular updates and KPIs to stakeholders until completion
- Drive product and operational improvement thru the use of KIP to optimize and reduce overall end-to-end reverse logistic cycle time and inventory.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 Years of related experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or B2B Sector
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner
- Qualified candidates must be smart, agile, and fast.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, quality, and, supply chain metric.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
15th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.