International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Job Position: Packaging Team Leader
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The key purpose of this job is to lead the shift-based team/s in the execution of the production plan to the required performance criteria (QCDSM)
- Maintaining safety, Quality and Environmental standards
- Drive and maintain VPO implementation
- Developing, tracking and monitoring team PI’s and KPI’s
- Timely reaction to negative trends (out of controls)
- Participating and managing problem solving activities
- Delivering the packaging plan
- Continuously improving – QCDSM
- Supporting and coaching team members
- Managing the teams MCRS
- Manages shift in accordance with VPO tools and principles
- Manages shift to achieve production plan within the allowed costs
- Co-ordinate scheduled maintenance and autonomous operations
- Monitor and co-ordinate production processes to within budget.
- Interpret and implement the production plan for shift.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Build and foster relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure application of admin systems and procedures.
- Administer conditions of employment for team members.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Prepare and control budgets.
Qualifying and Improving VPO:
- Engage with the Plant regarding their VPO dream by owning and driving VPO across the Department
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s VPO dream.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years experience in a packaging process environment.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Be able to work shifts
- Ability to make decisions
- Be a team-player as well as an effective leader
- Attention to detail, Computer literate
- Bias for action/comfortable with initiating action
- Able to lead meetings and make presentations
- Analytical and systematic thinking ability, to enable effective problem solving
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to manage people as well as ability to drive performance through the VPO tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to facilitate problem solving in a team forum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online