Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Paint Supervisor
- The Paint Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of work activities. He is considered the leader of his working team and is responsible to complete work activities as per Site Manager’s instruction.
- Respect the work objectives given by the Site Manager
- Providing intervention teams schedules
- Announce the objectives of the day to his foremen & team & identify any constraints/issues that may arise
- Daily control of his teams/work force
- Responsible for the effective coordination and supervision of assigned activities, personnel and related resources, ensuring daily production target are met.
- Reports progress daily to Planner and / or Site Manager
- Responsible for the follow up of the stock of material in conjunction with the planner
- It is a must that he can anticipate the job conditions / requirements & ensure proper follow-ups to maintain work progress.
- Organize his teams and allocate tasks to each worker and control personnel assigned to their activities
- Study specifications and requirements for activity, scope of work and ensure work assigned is performed accordingly
- Ensure assigned work is completed safely, on time, within resources and in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure assigned personnel fully understand the requirements of the job and explain necessity of compliance
- Ensure good technical & quality job practices
- Participates in Daily meeting with the Site Manager
- Respect of work organization ethics & practices set by Site Manager and the company
- Ensure that prior to blasting, painting and coating activities, QA/QC inspector and Company QC Inspector are informed for inspection and witnesses the area before further activities.
Education And Qualification
- BSc or HND in engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- 8 years minimum experience in similar field of industry
- Safety Trainings as per company policy
- Technical training as applicable
- NACE Level 2 or Equivalent if “Painting discipline” Supervisor
- Minimum 10 years in operational works preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry. NACE Level 2 or Equivalent.
- Age: 30
7th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.