Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection motors were given the sole rights to market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in ensuring that we will be ready to serve our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
- Job Position: Panel Beater / Body Work
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess the extent of the damage.
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
- Repairing scratches, dents, and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies.
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories.
- Replacing or repairing windows, car interiors, and exterior trim.
- Filling and sanding bodywork.
- Carrying out painting in the spray booth
- Performing final finishing and polishing.
- FSLC qualification.
- 2 years Experience.
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in Word/PDF Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.