Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
Job Position: Partner Success Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- The Partner Success Specialist executes the sales organization’s operational strategy. This includes aligning sales processes and metrics with the company’s overall business goals, designing and implementing sales reporting and forecasting systems, and managing the sales team’s pipeline.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partner Success Specialist to join our sales operations team.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of sales processes and metrics and a proven track record of success in developing and executing successful sales operational strategies. The candidate should also be an excellent communicator and leader.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute the sales organization’s operational strategy
- Design and implement sales reporting and forecasting systems
- Manage the sales team’s pipeline and compensation
- Track and measure sales performance
- Build and maintain relationships with key sales stakeholders
- Represent the company at sales events and conferences
- Develop and implement sales training programs
- Support the sales team with sales tools and resources
- Work with the enterprise solutions team team to identify and address sales challenge
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or a related role
- Strong understanding of sales processes and metrics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with sales automation tools and CRM systems
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel 30 – 50%
- Experience in the mobility sector is an advantage.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Frequent performance chats & reviews and professional development opportunities
- High performing & passionate team members + fun work culture!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online