OPASS Limited recognises the importance of ensuring clients concentrate and focus on their core areas of expertise. This is why we offer our “outsourcing package” to our clients. The benefits of this can be seen in terms of cost and time saving. We endeavor to meet the needs of our clients in a value-enhancing manner and understand their business in order to achieve overall corporate objectives. We particularly encourage our clients to outsource HR areas such as Executive Search, Payroll Administration, Counselling and Contractual Staffing.
Job Position: Partnership Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Partnership Manager shall be responsible for implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company’s overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies.
- Also, an ideal candidate should have a strong business background and enjoy networking and strategic planning, as well as be excited to explore beneficial connections and convert this to business opportunities for the company’s growth.
The Partnership Manager shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Identify strategic partners across business verticals, and actively manage these portfolios for maximum value generation.
- Manage and maintain relationships and provide insights into sector developments to anticipate new opportunities and/or performance issues.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and visitations.
- Collaborate with other teams and units to align on strategic goals, and develop strategies in meeting business goals.
- Monitor the performance and implementation of the company’s strategic plan vis-a-vis partners’ objectives.
- Any other activities that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Professional certification in Project Management will be a plus.
- Over 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- High level of digital literacy and competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, analytical, time management, and creative presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a rapidly evolving and dynamic space.
- Demonstrable abilities to work with varied teams and with little or no supervision.
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities with creative thinking, business acumen, strong decision-making, and problem-solving competences.
Operational Hours and Location:
- Due to the nature of our business and being a global firm, our operational structure is open, and a mixed of virtual and physical presence.
- This role is a global role but with physical presence in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Salary: N200,000 Monthly (Gross)
- Other Benefits: Generous performance-based bonus payments.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.