Solve Education is a tech non-profit that empowers marginalized children and youths to empower themselves by gamifying learning for lifelong benefits.
Job Position: Partnerships Manager
Job Location: Remote
- We seek a partnerships manager passionate about connecting students to grant/scholarship opportunities to enhance their educational outcomes, such as the Solve Education! Grant Programme; and organizations that work with people who would immensely benefit from our grants and scholarship program.
- Starting, growing, and managing communities for the Grant program on different Nigerian campuses.
- Identifying potential partners based on business needs, goals, and current partnerships
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership to organizations and or student-led initiatives and other stakeholders
- Using data and market research to identify opportunities for new partnerships
- Project management and daily reporting activities with the above stakeholders
- Can start, grow, and manage communities for the Grant program on different Nigerian campuses
- Can rally and build a volunteer base of students passionate about decentralized access to scholarships and grant opportunities
- Can execute ideas and is result-oriented
- Currently a student or within four years of graduation
- Has creative, critical thinking, and systematic problem-solving capabilities.
- Can tell impactful stories using social media.
N1,440,000 – N2,400,000 annually, plus incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online