Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighborhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of Patricia ELozie ONyia – PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia. We are a guideline and protocol-driven hospital and as a result provide evidence-based, patient-centred primary, secondary and tertiary health care services of the highest standard with integrity and are often sought out for honest, professional second opinions.
- Job Position: Patient Coordinator
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ensure that all patients visiting the hospital are properly registered using the appropriate registration tools
- Ensure that all patient’s bills are properly prepared and signed and that appropriate records are updated
- Ensures that all patients are seen promptly and are directed to the appropriate procedure areas with the minimal waiting time.
- Work with the Health Insurance officer on all insurance patient matters.
- Responsible for sending birthday messages to patients.
- Follow up on clients with outstanding payments for services rendered.
- Responsible for booking patient’s appointment on EMR (electronic medical record) software and confirming appointments with the doctors and patients.
- Ensuring that the reception is always clean tidy and aesthetically pleasing.
- Assist with any other task as required by my supervisor and/or the hospital partners
27th January 2021
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified applicants would be shortlisted and contacted.