Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Patroller / Silo Attendant (Parking Plant) – Cement Industry, DCP
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Category: DCP – Operations
- Department: Packing Plant
- Reports To: Shift Supervisor.
- Responsible for the accurate measurement of all the silos.
- To report to the supervisor if any abnormality found.
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve-hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Maintaining work clean environment.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor and other superior officers.
- Ensure smooth silo extraction of cement during during operations.
- Responsible for accurate measurement of all the silos.
- To ensure and maintain correct measurement of silo so that 750mt of cement is dispatched in twelve hours shift per packer machine.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS, and OHSAS).
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE / WAEC / TRADE TEST 1, 2 and 3.
- Five Years experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online