Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
- Job Position: Payments Expert
- Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Conduct financial and business analysis of strategic opportunities for Riby’s capabilities that increase revenue for both parties through a deep understanding of the partner’s business and evolving industry context, including payment strategy
- Manage end to end internal deal approval process (including GIG, compliance, and CSR)
- Support strategic opportunities from initiation to proposal and approval stage through cross-functional coordination
- Provide regular reporting, analysis on relationship status to senior management
- Support business development efforts to engage with new innovative partners
- Align with unit leads and country teams in the client engagement and deal structuring process
- Support day-to-day relationship management for strategic partners, expanding Riby’s reach with the partner across functional groups.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the financial regulation industry
- Proven experience within business development/strategy/banking projects
- Proven experience in payments reconciliation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent ability to manage various stakeholders
- Proven experience in user acceptance testing
- Ability to manage projects successfully
- Anti-money laundering or anti-fraud designations
- Experience in privacy and confidentiality compliance and best practices (The Privacy Act, PCI DSS, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online