Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Title: Payroll Account Officer
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Job Nature: Resident
- Assist the Head of the payroll unit to liaise with the field personnel to retrieve their timesheets and relevant supporting documents of claims for payroll purposes on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Head of Payroll Unit with the extraction of Timesheets from clients Portals like Ctrax etc. as may be applicable.
- Assist in the computation of personnel payroll computation correctly and accurately.
- Assist in the generation of personnel payslips and delivery to the respective personnel immediately after payment of salaries.
- Assist in coordinating the collation of personnel confirmation of receipt of salaries.
- Assist in the collation of Payroll Monthly Reports.
- Assist in the entry of all payroll transaction costs into the accounting software ADDIT.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate PAYE and PENSION schedules for client personnel as may be assigned.
- Assist in ensuring proper reconciliation of all assigned Statement of Financial Position Payroll Related Accounts.
- Assist in the reconciliation of personnel monthly payroll to ensure accuracy and match with client invoices.
- Assist with the preparation of Assigned Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Assist to obtain support documents for various Revenue or Client Audits as may be required from time to time.
- Collating and filing of payment documents.
- Attend to and send emails to delegates on queries, enquiries and request on Payroll and Payments received as assigned by the Head of Payroll.
- Analysis of Payroll Objective Monitoring Tables.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- ACA/ICAN is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
6th July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online