Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
- Compute and prompt processing of casual payments; overtime time payment
- Serves as the primary point of contact for payroll matters and liaise with other departments and individuals on operational and ERP matters concerning the Payroll
- Manages severance pay and other benefits for exiting employees.
- Compute staff salaries and benefits.
- Coordinate with Finance and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g., overtime, leave balances, headcount, and Pension contribution reports are accurate)
- Ensure prompt statutory remittances of pension, tax and national insurance payments and other deductions like IOUs, Loans etc. Filing of statutory payment for easy retrieval.
- Minimum of an OND in Business Administration / Accounting
- 1-2 years cognate experience in Payroll Processing.
- Must reside in Ikotun and its environs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Confidence with numbers.
30th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using “Payroll Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.