Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
Job Position: People Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently seeks to recruit for the role of People Development, who would contribute to the organization’s success.
- To partner with Dragnet’s stakeholders to understand the critical needs within the business in delivering an unrivalled experience for our online communities by considering our current talent pipelines and how we engage with them for the opportunities we have and how we build pipelines in new areas where we see future growth.
- To sell management and administration of Scholarship and Bursary services to government and corporate entities. The services offered include: application portal, testing, verification, consultancy, customer services, and payment services.
- To Introduce SCISSOR program: Social Capital Investment in Schooling, Skills, Support, and Opportunity for Resource-rich-communities and offer services to communities in line with the Petroleum Industry Act (PIA).
- Develop a market strategy and go to market plan for the promotion of Guidance Counselling tools which are Earn Compass, Careers Club and My Test Practice.
- To create opportunities for Private Scholarship SAAS. Individuals with resources to offer scholarship to Individuals who wish to give back on previous grants/scholarship bonds received.
- Work with the Product Team to develop a mentoring program for scholarship bodies which should be well-rounded, easy, and compelling to use, simple and affordable.
- Maintaining a Market Focus by; i) Engaging all corporate clients ii) Engaging community representatives at corporate clients iii) Generate list of Oil producing communities (create DB of interest) iv) Identify who the client is in communities and v) Influence needs assessment.
- Maintain relationships with Education Bank, Community Management Boards, Community Scholarship Enablers and Expanded Partnerships.
- Maintain ongoing contact with existing pool of candidates to brief them on potential, current and future opportunities, as well as respond to their requests/enquiries.
- Offer verification services for loans (KYC) for Civil Servant Guarantors or Lawyers.
- Create engaging campaign messages and content to be used in direct messaging to candidates such as podcasts, blogs, social media platforms to deliver success stories to target audience and its impact to the nation at large.
- Use creative thinking to generate new ideas and strategies that will support our engagement to online communities.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / BA 2nd class Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience with at least 3 years in sales and marketing.
- Good presentation Skills
- Selling and marketing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Positively active on social media and have good people skill
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Creative, Energetic & Innovative
- Strong Execution skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work well with people in various departments
- Must have a strong understanding of Software development lifecycle and environment segregations
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Proven working experience in web programming, Software Development, Software Engineering or similar role.
19th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.