CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Job Position: People Manager
Job Location: Sabo – Yaba, Lagos
- Working closely with the Director of People, this role will drive HR functions to ensure compliance and core functionality while helping prepare the organization for future growth.
- This includes promoting company values and culture, implementing employee benefits and development programs, and refining policies and processes.
- This role will provide day-to-day management, oversight, and technical support to our People in Kenya, Nigeria, Namibia, and Rwanda.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Oversee the maintenance of employee files and records, as well as sensitive and confidential data, employee files, and documents ensuring adherence to confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Manage New Hire Orientation and support our onboarding program to ensure seamless integration of new hires into CcHUB’s culture and community.
- Conduct off-boarding, analyze trends and share data with the Director of People to influence/inform decisions.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with the rest of the People Unit and other stakeholders to drive efficiencies and simplify workflows.
Policy, Process, and Systems:
- Collaborate with the Director of People to develop, review, edit, and implement policies, internal processes and procedure manuals.
- The key point of contact for HR legal and regulatory compliance; regularly monitors updates and performs periodic audits of various processes to ensure efficiency and compliance (employee files documents, contracts, etc.).
- Advise employees on day-to-day HR policies and procedures and other employee lifecycle events.
Employee Engagement & Culture:
- Support the development of tools, programs, and metrics that increase Employee Engagement.
- Leads the annual Employee Engagement Survey administration & action planning process for all employees- including preparation, survey execution, analysis, and planning.
- Ensures the results are communicated, and action planning efforts are upheld company-wide throughout the year.
- Accountable for ensuring the integrity of the employee engagement process, tools, and outcomes.
- Develop, implement and promote engagement initiatives in line with business objectives.
- Proactively promote and lead activities to contribute to the adoption of company values in action and positive office culture.
- Organize regular team-building and culture-building activities outside of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field
- Professional Qualifications (e.g CIPM, SPHRI)
- 7+ years of HR leadership experience.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant employment-related laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- You are familiar with talent management and supporting the teams through the different processes
- You enjoy helping to implement or scaling core people processes and systems.
- You enjoy working at a fast pace to achieve growth whilst maintaining a focus on accuracy and quality.
- You are organized, with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks effectively at the same time.
- You are a company ambassador and you will develop our strong internal culture to support our growth and retention of existing talents.
- You have worked in a technologically driven environment as an in-house people practitioner.
- You have the ability to manage various stakeholders, work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online