KPMG – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Performance Management Specialist
- Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for an organization.
- Knowledge of the balanced scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Proven expertise in other performance management methods and Job Analysis.
- Proven experience in reward management tools, policy & techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of different ERP Solutions and performance management.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and training programs aimed at aligning employee performance with organizational goals.
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD.
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs
- Good knowledge of HRIS and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with top-level management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online