Ama-zuma Group – An indigenous company fully incorporated in Nigeria and engages in telecommunication is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Personal Assistant
- Job Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
- BSc qualification.
- 5 – 7 years Experience.
- Must be light in skin complexion and beautiful
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skill
- Strong organizational skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
16th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.