eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
- Handling errands and day-to-day tasks as requested.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel, accommodation and logistical arrangements
- Executing confidential tasks as given by the CEO
- Proper & detailed research on tasks as outlined.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs Management of the CEO’s social media.
- Responding to messages as required on behalf of the CEO
- High School Degree or B.Sc in an Administrative course.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research and retrieve information quickly.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Management of all travel arrangements
- Routing/escalating/resolving queries as required
- Management and drafting of personal correspondence
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary
- Maintains and treats with strict discretion and confidence the matters and affairs of the CEO’s office
- Maintain a positive attitude and handle stress in ways that do not negatively impact others
- Flag and debate issues constructively
- Proactiveness and Resilience
- Ability to take initiative when required.
- Great attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Drive for results and ensuring excellence in all activities.
- Time and self-management.
- Building relationships/partnerships.
- Confidentiality & discretion.
- Agility, adaptability & flexibility.
- Negotiation skills.
16th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.