First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the GE (Technology & Services)
Job Location: Lagos
- Coordinate strategic activities for the GE Technology & Services’ office to strengthen relationships within the bank and with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate the marketing efforts of the GE Technology & Services for maximum impact.
- Collate and analyze marketing (customer behavioral trends) data.
- Assist in preparing Board papers, speeches and presentations, etc, on behalf of GE Technology & Service, and follow up on implementation of Board directives.
- Generate periodic reports for the attention of the GE Technology & Services.
- Analyze graphical presentation of financial reports.
- Track performance of Technology & Services teams.
- Coordinate and manage directorate’s projects and activities.
- collaborate with departments and teams on improvement initiatives.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any related discipline. Higher degrees and relevant professional certificates (added advantage).
- Experience: Background in Consulting.
25th November, 2022 (02:59 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online