GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support.
We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with a high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Ogba – Lagos
- A Personal Assistant (PA) works with senior staff to provide one-to-one support. Typically PAs support senior managers by offering administrative help such as monitoring a manager’s email, drafting communications on their behalf, planning and organizing meetings and their travel.
- A Personal Assistant needs to have a deep understanding of the company and know who the key personnel are, as they are representing a senior member of staff. For this same reason, it is important a PA has great interpersonal skills, is well-presented and professional.
Ultimately, the duties of a Personal Assistant can be extremely broad and vary on a day-to-day basis. A Personal Assistant job description should include:
- Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
- Answering phone calls
- Organizing travel and itineraries
- Organizing and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests.
Qualifications and Requirements
There are no formal education requirements expected of a Personal Assistant. However, there are a number of professional qualities that should be included in the duties of a Personal Assistant:
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification with 1 – 4 years of work experience
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organizational skills.
N75,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
2nd July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.