GUS Consulting Limited – Our client is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. Our client is an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Providing secretarial and administrative support services to the MD.
- Examining documents for review.
- Responding to client queries and requests.
- Handling travel and other logistics arrangements.
- Performing other designed.
- Organizing meetings; including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the MD’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Managing the MD’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Law any other social sciences or any related discipline 3-5 years of work experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge with added digital skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proactivity and self-direction.
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
N150,000.00 / month.
3rd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.