KNN Corporate Services Limited is a dynamic group of professionals with more than three decades of combined experience in supporting businesses, providing corporate governance, HR consulting and company secretarial services. We are young, energetic, and highly proficient in our various fields, and also enjoy serving you – our client.
Job Position: Male Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, acknowledgement letters, proposals, personal correspondence prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide assistance as needed to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Attend to any other personal need and duties assigned to by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background.
- Must be between a Male between ages 30-40 years.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 4-5 years of proven experience as personal or executive assistant to a C-level Executive.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment •
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the CEO and staff, and others.
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.