Kradot Group is a non profit organization in Lagos which is dedicated to offering training and medical assistance to local population and assistance to people at higher risk.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible and innovative individual to occupy the position and you would be working directly with the MD of the organization on a one on one basis.
- Represent as a point of contact between the MD and clients.
- Receiving phone calls and directing it to the appropriate departments to handlerequests and queries appropriately.
- Organising the MD diary, appointments and meetings.
- Arrange his traveling appointment.
- Taking minutes of every meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 1 – 6 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.