MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintaining multiple calendars and setting up meetings (multitasking where necessary)
- Providing documentation services and administrative support
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing routine filing of documents and screening incoming calls
- Screening incoming mails as authorized, preparing documents for mailing with special attention given to completeness of enclosures
- Working with Facility and Maintenance to Resolve minor facility problems within the Principal Partners office
- Administering travel arrangements, preparing itineraries, plan logistics for the Principal Partners office (reservations, tickets, visas etc.)
- Organize and maintain the Principal Partners office filing system
- Asset Protection and Cost Management
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Administrative and Personnel support services and any other duty or duties that may be assigned from time to time
- At least 5 [five] years of proven experience as a Personal Assistant in a professional service firm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong personal commitment to the values of the organization
- Tech savvy and well organized
15th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.