May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944, as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
- Job Position: Personal Assistant
- Job Location: Nigeria
May & Baker Nigeria Plc, a key player in the Nigerian Healthcare market with strong brand presence, seeks to recruit a creative and dynamic individual who can add value in the position to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities.
- Applicants should possess a Degree / HND in Secretarial Administration or a relevant field with at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- The incumbent will be expected to provide first-class secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director.
- He/She must be a top-flight Secretary with good oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Computer proficiency with a working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Attractive and Negotiable.
11th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.