Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
- Job Position: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Job Location: Island, Lagos
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the office of the Managing Director for efficiency and results
- Create and maintain a structured filing system for easy filing and retrieval of corporate documents, records, and reports
- Open, read, analyze and sort incoming documents; such as memos, proposals, submissions, and reports, faxes, and email, to determine their significance and recommend the scope of distribution within the Management team
- Facilitate inward and outward correspondence of invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents between the Managing Director’s office and Heads of Departments
- Manage, screen, and log Managing Director’s telephone calls and messages to minimize disruptions or distractions to ongoing tasks or appointments of the Managing Director
- Prepare draft and obtain sign off to prepare final copies of correspondence in response to routine or ad hoc inquiries about the company business activities, products, or services
- Manage and maintain Managing Director’s calendar to ensure comprehensive capture of official and private work and meeting schedules with no conflicts of dates or time
- Prepare agendas, make necessary logistics and administrative arrangements and ensure documentation of minutes for all meetings involving Managing Director
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with at least 5 years of work experience.
30th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.