Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a reputable Cafe Restaurant in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- This is an opportunity for a proactive and highly organized Personal Assistant ready to take on the challenge of supporting and partnering with the CEO.
- You will be responsible for liaising with administrative functions of the business to assist with the provision of accurate, timely, and statistical information for the company reporting obligations.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO
- Diary & email management – ensure appropriate times are provided for meetings and work in progress, and monitor email messages.
- Coordinate client meetings and functions, including liaising with the Office Manager for catering and room/venue requirements.
- Provide personal assistance by typing and preparation of all correspondence, discussion papers, and presentations whilst ensuring all documentation is brand compliant
- Assist in the production of marketing materials – submissions, marketing briefs, client case studies, bi-monthly updates, quarterly newsletters, social media tiles, etc.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the CEO may require.
- Assist in managing documentation and communication with clients, buyers and vendors, and their respective solicitors and consultants in the small and large sale and lease transactions.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings where necessary.
- Perform any other task assigned by the CEO
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within the Hospitality industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and PDF editing.
- Skill and experience in preparing, and formatting and proofreading documents, including spelling and grammar, high level attention to detail with a focus on consistency and flow throughout the document.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
20th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.