Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client, a reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, seeks to hire a proactive candidate to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Personal Assistant to the CEO (NYSC)
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The role is to provide high-quality executive personal assistance and administrative support, provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service as well as assist the CEO to manage and prioritize his time.
- The job holder will need extensive knowledge of the organization, including the company’s aims and objectives.
- The CEO will rely heavily on the job holder, trusting that work will be handled effectively and efficiently in his absence. Discretion, confidentiality, and being proactive are therefore essential attributes of this role.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, plan, coordinate, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails; researches required information or background on organizations and individuals.
- Sets up meeting files, scheduling and calendaring meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting, and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
- Prepare travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure the CEO’s successful focus on external relations and organizational growth.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust, and support between the office of the CEO and staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately.
- Draft acknowledgment and thank you letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Occasionally traveling with CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during business trips.
- The job holder may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and related fields of study.
- Must be a female corps member (NYSC).
- 0-1 year working experience as a personal assistant or related positions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be proactive with a high understanding of Dignity and Diversity in the workplace.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette, and an ability to think on one’s feet.
- Excellent typing skills, speed, and accuracy essential.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to travel.
28th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online