Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a leading manufacturing company of pet food and produce in West Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Our Client is looking to hire a Personal Assistant who will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the MD in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Proactively prioritize, plan and schedule MD’s busy schedule, and electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage MD’s travel log and travel arrangements including visas/accommodation.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external customers, teams, partners etc.
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, taking minutes and typing minutes of the meeting.
- Send reminders to all stakeholders on pending tasks/projects.
- Process MD’s correspondences, manage office systems including data management and filling.
- Screen calls, inquiries and requests; filter email and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/priority.
- Organize food/refreshments to business lunches/visitors.
- Reconcile monthly expenses.
- Organize appointments for the MD including personal/medical/dental/business appointments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
23rd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online