Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- To work closely with the Managing Director to provide direct administrative support.
- Screening GMD’s personal phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Taking GMD’s messages
- Maintain GMD’s appointment schedule and ensure proper update on meetings.
- Dealing with incoming mail and often corresponding on behalf of the GMD
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Liaise with staff, customers, service providers and other visitors.
- Assist with research and report preparation as required.
- Handle personal tasks for GMD as may be required from time to time.
- Liaise with the GMD to schedule meetings.
- Obtain and communicate meeting agenda from convener.
- Circulate meeting agendas and minutes.
- Prepare presentations and papers.
- Record meeting minutes as required
- Circulate approved minutes
- Compile lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organisation, including those of appropriate officials or officers of voluntary
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Public Relations, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar role.
- Any relevant professional certification is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online