Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with a steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and over time, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigeria. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large-scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- SSCE / OND qualification
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and Power Point,Typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- You must be energetic and have good knowledge of how to navigate through Lagos.
- Applicants residing within the following areas are preferably
- Ikorodu Road Axis i.e Obanikoro – Jibowu
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.