Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
Job Position: Personal Assistant to a Director (Female)
Job Location: Lagos
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Reminding the Executive of important tasks and appointments.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the executive in the discharge of his duties; etc.
- Receiving and sending the MD’s correspondence via emails and text messages.
- Making and receiving calls on behalf of the Executive
- Supervising the executive’s staff members.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in Social / Management Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Personal Assistant to an executive officer.
Skills and Competency:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff; etc.
N200,000 / month.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Personal Assistant-Lagos” as the subject of the mail.