WAVE is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
- Job Position: Female Personal Assistant to CEO
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Hours: 8 am to 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays
- The Personal/ Administrative Assistant’s role will be primarily to provide day-to-day administrative and organisational support to ensure the efficient running of office activities and functioning of the M. D’s office.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office, when necessary – Organise and manage meetings and appointments
- Remind M.D of schedules, meetings and other important tasks and deadlines -Implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Maintain filing systems and databases, favouring mostly digital – Assist in organising events and conferences (virtual &; in-person) – Organise travel, transport and accommodation, when necessary
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, compiling, filing and preparing documents and reports, Collate and file daily office and other event/conference expenses, Conduct research for content and preparation of presentations/speeches for M.D, Produce well-researched content for social media platforms, newsletters, articles and other communication
- Oversee and supervise the work/supply of vendors,Organise the M. D’s personal tasks/commitments including such things as household staff and otheradditional duties as may be required NB Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- A Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Management or any relevant degree.
- Master’s or relevant professional qualifications desired
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative position and or as a personal assistant
- Gender: Female
- Fluent English, strong writing and oral communication skills is very important
- Very good digital media skills, is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Pack- in particular must be able to create high quality, PowerPoint presentations and good social media skills
- Must be extremely flexible, as daily situations may vary
- Must be one with great attention to detail
- Salary and benefits – N70,000 to N100,000 / month.
- Affiliation to an international brand with locations outside of the country
- Excellent learning experience.
Apr 26, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.