Our client is a contemporary men’s fashion brand, seeking to align Haute couture with the traditional Nigerian attire while taking its customers’ needs into account and also looking to capture the minds of many fashion enthusiasts and expand its footprint beyond the shores of Africa.
The Company is looking to hire a versatile and highly-organized and resourceful personal assistant for the Founder/CEO to assist with operational and client services support functions during the CEO’s daily activities.
The preferred candidate must be smart and able to take initiative to deliver on tasks and be efficient in managing the CEO’s itinerary.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Key Job Responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with emails and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation; performs independent research.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Minimum of an OND in Business administration or any related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar capacity working with business executives.
- Tech-savvy and experienced with word processing and email programs
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Articulate and literate with high levels of communication skills including fluent, accurate writing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility of working hours in order to meet deadlines
- Adaptability in approach and proven ability to work well within a team in a demanding environment.
- Self-starter / takes initiative
- Compensation: Base Pay is N70, 000 monthly net (slightly negotiable) + other benefits.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online