- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, and email.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support and work closely with CEO to ensure a smooth work flow and process in the organization.
- Devise and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screening phone calls, enquires and request, handing them when appropriate.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries, schedule and making appointments. Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND (Second Class Upper /Upper Credit) Degree in Secretarial Studies or related Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Personal Assistant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
About Willers Solutions Limited
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.