Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company with specialty in manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
Job Position: Pharmacist Assistant
Location: Okota, Lagos
- Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs.
- working with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs
- ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs
- maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly
- analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
- advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
- Health articles write up
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
- Mondays to Fridays morning shift: 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Mondays to Fridays afternoon shift: 1:00pm to 9:30pm
- Saturdays morning shift: 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Saturdays afternoon shift: 2:00pm to 9:30pm
- Sundays (alternate Sundays): 3:00pm to 8:00pm
26th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.